Tryg’s annual general meeting (AGM) was held today. At the AGM, the shareholders adopted the report of the Group’s activities in the financial year 2016.
The annual meeting also approved the following items:
- Tryg’s annual report 2016, including the resolution on discharge of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board.
- Resolution to distribution of profits in accordance with the approved annual report, subject to payment of a dividend of DKK 1,017m or DKK 3.60 per share and an extraordinary dividend of DKK 1,000m or DKK 3.54 per share, in total DKK 7.14 per share.
- The proposed remuneration for the Supervisory Board for 2017 including the fees to members of the Supervisory Board committees was approved.
- Resolution of the proposal from the Supervisory Board to reduce the company’s share capital by DKK 38,966,065 was approved. After the implementation of share capital reduction, the company’s share capital will amount to DKK 1,373,739,955.
- The proposed authorisation to the Supervisory Board under Article 8 to increase the share capital by means of issuing new shares for a total face value of DKK 137,000,000 until 8 March 2022.
- The proposed authorisation to the Supervisory Board under Article 9 to increase the share capital by means of issuing employee shares for a total face value of DKK 13,700,000 until 8 March 2022.
- The proposed authorisation to the Supervisory Board to allow the company to purchase own shares up to a total face value of 137,000,000 in the period up to 31 December 2018.
- Adoption of the amendments to the ‘Remuneration Policy for Tryg A/S’.
- The proposed changes under Article 19 concerning appointment of members to the Supervisory Board hence the number of board members in the future may vary between 6 and 9; the requirement that the position as Chairman of the Supervisory Board is filled with the Chairman of the Supervisory Board in TryghedsGruppen smba is removed, after a transitional period; the Supervisory Board may appoint one or two Deputy Chairmen, and the provisions defining that the Chairman’s vote shall be decisive in case of parity of votes and that board members must resign when they turn 70, are removed.
- Nine members of the Supervisory Board were elected:
Four members among the Supervisory Board of TryghedsGruppen smba:
- Jørgen Huno Rasmussen
- Anders Hjulmand
- Jesper Hjulmand
- Ida Sofie Jensen
Five independent members;
- Torben Nielsen
- Jukka Pertola
- Lene Skole
- Mari Thjømøe
- Carl-Viggo Östlund
After the annual general meeting, the Supervisory Board elected TryghedsGruppen’s Chairman Jørgen Huno Rasmussen as Chairman and Torben Nielsen and Jukka Pertola as Deputy Chairmen.
Employees have elected the following four members to the Supervisory Board:
- Elias Bakk
- Tom Eileng
- Lone Hansen
- Tina Snejbjerg
- Deloitte Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-elected as Tryg’s public accountant.
The Articles of Association and the Remuneration policy for Tryg A/S can be downloaded at tryg.com.
06_2017 Resolutions from Tryg's AGM.pdf